Pagina's

vrijdag 25 februari 2011

Country Companions


Vanmiddag bij Doe@Ding geweest en wat heb ik daar weer mooie spulletjes gekocht! Ik ging helemaal plat voor het nieuwe Maja Designpapier en heb dus ook een hele stapel meegenomen. Kon ook niet wachten om er mee te beginnen, dus mijn nieuwe set clearstamps gepakt en gelijk een kaartje ermee gemaakt.


This afternoon I've been to one of my favorite craftstores Doe@Ding at Spijkenisse. And I bought some lovely papers. I heard a lot about the new line by Maja Design, and everyone is absolutly right, it's gorgeous! So I got a whole stack of them! LOL
When I got home I just couldn't wait till sunday to play with them, so I took my new clearstamp set and made this card.


Het eerste afdrukje ging met het maskeren niet helemaal goed, maar de egel stond er wel goed op, dus heb ik er een gedeelte van uitgeknipt en met 3d kit erop geplakt. Het is zonde om weg te gooien toch? Wat denken jullie van deze oplossing?

The first stamped image went wrong when I masked it, so I cut out a piece and made it 3D. It's such a shame to throw it away, so what do you think about my solution?


Hierboven nog een foto met de nummers van de Copics die ik heb gebruikt. Natuurlijk ook een paar van de nieuwe kleuren meegenomen vanmiddag en daar heb ik dit afdrukje al mee gekleurd.

The picture above shows which copics I have used. I bought also some of the new sketchcolors this afternoon and used them to color this cutie.

Stamp Something - Something with Flowers
All Sorts - Inspired By Nature
Bunny Zoe's Craft - Spring Flowers
A Spoon Full Of Sugar - Birthday Wishes
Flourishes - Birthday
The Creative Cottage - Fabulous Florals
Crafty Creations - Down At The Bottom Of My Garden..... Lives
The Pixie Cottage - Sketch and/or Something Cute





10 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtig kaartje zeg. Leuk hé zijn die stempe;s!!
    Fijn weekend.

    Gr. Mieke

    http://hethobbyhoekje-vanmieke.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh wat een schatje en idd dat Maja papier is super,ik had het van de week in mijn winkelmandje gestopt hihi
    Groetjes Heidy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used……………
    Hugs
    Judith

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat heb je toch weer schitterende kaarten gemaakt Renata,leuke stempels,zo mooi ingekleurd.
    Je papier is echt geweldig.

    Liefs Riet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Leuke kaart en zeker cute. Bedankt voor het meedoen met The Pixie Cottage uitdaging.

    Knuf,
    Nanda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Adorable card - I love the colours you have used and that image is just the cutest!!

    Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this fortnight in our 'Flowers' challenge - good luck.

    Lou Mac. xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Gorgeous card - love the layering of the image.
    Thanks for playing along at LC’s this time & good luck.
    Debs xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Helemaal te gek deze kaart, ik vind die stempels ook super schattig!!
    Leuk dat je weer meedoet bij de Pixie ook.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I think the solution worked just fine Renata, your cards is gorgeous.
    Love that image and you've coloured her beautifully
    Thanks for joining us on Creative Cottage and good luck
    Anne x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen