Pagina's

dinsdag 5 januari 2010

The Sugar Bowl

Dit word mijn laatste berichtje en kaartje voor vandaag. Vanavond had ik zin om weer eens met de Sugar Bowl mee te doen. Zo kon ik mooi één van mijn afdrukjes uit mijn map weer eens gebruiken. Het papier is Nook and Pantry van BG. Ik heb mijn Nestibilities gebruikt voor de achtergrond en die daarna met de Cuttlebug geëmbossed.

This wil be my last post and card for today. I felt like making a card for the challenge at The Sugar Bowl. That way I could use one of my images that was laying around. The DP is Nook and Pantry from BG. I used a nestabilitie for the background of the image and then embossed it with my Cuttlebug.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Je bent heerlijk bezig zeg.
    Prachtig kaartje,leuk die stempel,mooie kleuren.
    Heel mooi papier.

    Liefs Riet.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful work Renata! The image is just sweet and I really like the swirls behind her. I hope you are all better too. Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a pretty card!!! Your embossing and image are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along in the SB challenge with us!
    :)kathy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen